Tuesday, April 21, 2009

APRIL REPORT 2

After our dual group, a small group of 5 from Sonlight Church from Chesapeake Virginia came in to bless Caring Hearts. We had our first ever mechanic work shop with the boys of Oasis, and it went great. The ladies baked and did crafts with the Bethel kids. They also visited shut ins, the nursing home and dump. Pastor Hershel Adams preached in three churches. Here are a couple of testimonies and some photos.

It has been amazing to see how strong and beautiful the love of Jesus is here in San Luis. I learned so much on how to minister to my own community and neighbors back home. Thank you for opeing my eyes Jesus. The shut in ministry and the nursing home both touched my heart. I pray my eyes will be opened wider than ever for every opportunity to love like Jesus loves and serve my neighbors in any way possible. God bless you all. - Kathy

I am leaving a big piece of my heart here in San Luis, and it can be found at Caring Hearts. I cannot put into words what I have experienced here other than to say that the children are precious, and the staff works harder than anyone I have ever seen to insure they are taken care of. My thanks to the staff of Caring Hearts for the love you show every one of these kids. - Brenda

No comments: