Monday, December 1, 2008

NEW REPORTS COMING SOON

Whew!!! Another group has come and gone, and I will be getting a report on them soon. It is hard to keep this up daily with so much going on, but I should have more time in the next few weeks to keep you posted. The Christmas season is upon us, and I am sure we will have a lot of activity from local folks as they remember the children during the holiday season. Keep on checking in during the week, we will have a lot to look at.

I want to thank the 43 people who have filled out our survey, if you haven't done it yet, take the time to do so. It only takes a second, just one question, and you will let me know how many folks are checking in and where they are from.

God bless and have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caring Hearts Ministry in Mexico was the most amazing experience anyone could ever have. Before I went on this trip I wasn't sure if Christ was real or not or even if I believed in him anymore. But after spending a week in Mexico and seeing how every believes in Christ and is so grateful for what God has given them makes me believe again. I now know there is a God and i believe that he brought me to Mexico to meet this young girl named Dulce. Dulce is nine and lives in the orphanage and was my very best friend there. It was so very hard for me when we had to leave to let go of her because she touched me so. I still think about everyone of the kids every day and can still hear little Alex calling for me "Mi amigo!" in his deep voice. Haha! If you have the oppertunity to come down to Bethel Orphanage, I'm telling you now, do it! You won't regret it for one moment your down there! I know i don't, I thank God every night and pray that he will send me back someday!