Friday, December 5, 2008

MORE PHOTOS


The Lebanon presbyterian group has posted all of their photos on the web, you can see them here:




Also, take a look at Caring Hearts 5 years ago. I always enjoy seeing how the kids have changed. These are pictures from Lebanon Presbyterians trip of 2003:




Our friend Scott Fahringer from this group provided us with these links. Thanks Scott! Also, he sent me this link, which will give you the exact location for the perfect vacation, a vacation that will change your life. Click below and see if you recognize it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of photos, I am trying to get photos of Rodolfo Mora Schmalz over the years so I can make a photo album for when he finally joins our family. Blake has put a request in the paper newsletter with my mailing address but I am also open to receiving digital copies if you would like to send them to my email address: kschmalz@sbcglobal.net
Thanks.
Karen