Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LEBANON PRESBYTERIAN TESTIMONIES 1



I really learned a lot on this trip. In the beginning, I was worried a little bit about the language barrier. Almost as son as I arrived, I knew that wouldn't really be a problem because when I saw the smiles on the faces of all the kids, I knew that was the language we shared. Everything was wonderful and although I hope we blessed many people in the week I was here, I know that I got back so much more! I will always remember this trip. Thank you! - Tristan

When I was coming down here I was nervous and scared. There were so many doubts running through my mind, mostly the language barrier. Whenever I got here, I saw the smiling faces of the kids. The Lord was truly here and all my fears were gone. the boys at Oasis also were truly touched by God. Overall this trip was amazing. I wish to come back and help soon. - Curtis

No comments: