Saturday, December 6, 2008

LEBANON TESTIMONIES PART 3


Here are some more testimonies from the Lebanon group. It always amazes me how these trips change the lives of young people.


I first came to accept the Lord Jesus Christ in middle school after a series of classes I took with my church. This trip has only strengthened my trust and faith in Jesus Christ after seeing his work and ministry being done in Mexico. The people here have so little, yet their faith in God is outstanding. This trip really opened my eyes and made me realize how fortunate we have it, so that means we must really give our time and effort to others even more. The work being done with Caring Hearts ministries is a wonderful thing and a true blessing to God. - Lindsey


I never thought it would be possible to have such a good time on a mission trip. Before coming here, I had never done a mission of any kind and I had no idea what to expect. I had also never been to Mexico. this trip entirely exceeded all of my expectations. The children were wonderful and I am so happy that I was able to form relationships with them. Doing the ministry activities throughtout the week was also an experience that I am very grateful fo. It really showed me that religion and the belief in God are universal and bring people together. This trip helped me to grow as a Christian and as a person in general. It was really an amazing experience. - Sarah


I feel God has called me to come back to Bethel since my first trip in 2005. The children and the adults here have been in my thoughts and prayers and it was a privilege to help plan and lead a trip with such a wonderful group so that they could experience God's blessings the way I did. I was blessed again by this trip and I loved watching others get to know and love the kids at Bethel and Oasis the way I do. I was also blesed by the outside ministries. We had a wonderful and spirit-filled time at the women's drug rehab center. Everyone in our group gave a testimony and the people in our group were sad to leave. I am looking forward to how God will call me in the future to serve the beautiful people in Mexico (Bethel, Oasis and beyond). Here I am Lord! - Leslie


No comments: