Thursday, November 20, 2008

WALNUT GROVE TESTIMONY


One of the members of the Walnut Grove team left this comment, I wanted you guys to see it:

I was on this trip as the designated "photographer" and shared the gospel at the women's prison on Thursday. My name is Lori Laskovics, Manicurist/salon owner, and member of Walnut Grove Assembly of God here in Pittsburgh, PA. What a wonderful blessing to visit San Luis and minister to the communities that surround the blessed and precious Bethel orphanage. We ministered in the brickyard, the dump, Oasis, the soup kitchen, and the men's/women's prison. God is alive and working through his sons and daughters in San Luis, Sonora, Mexico...Patty is truly a "beacon" in her community and is being used by the Lord. I've been to San Francisco, but I left my heart in San Luis! God is good.

No comments: