Monday, November 10, 2008

EVANGEL TESTIMONIES - PART TWO


There are many things I enjoyed about being in San Luis but the way the Lord moved at the Women's Rehab was extraordinary. I found out a week before we arrived that we would be ministering at that rehab and I begin praying for the women and fasted one day asking God to change lives. I went there expecting a move of God and He did. The women responded to God and a lady that was bound by demons was delivered. It was an awesome experience to be in the midst of God setting the captive free. I will never forget this missions trip and believe in my heart I will return to Caring Hearts Ministry. - Linda


It was a wonderful time of fellowship and ministry to the people of San Luis. You make it so easy to reach them. They are so ready for the gospel. The invitation was well accepted, everywhere we went. - Duane


This trip was absolutely amazing. I encouraged everybody to go to Caring Hearts. The Lord is truly working wonders here. This is the second missions trip I have been on, but the only place that has the full Spirit of the Lord. - Carissa

No comments: