Tuesday, November 11, 2008

EVANGEL TESTIMONIES - PART THREE


This trip was very touching to me. It showed me that I shouldn't bother my parents to get me stuff that I don't need. Also, that people are still happy even though they don't have a lot of food or clothes. After this trip I am going to look at things a lot different. I am going to work harder, spread the Word of God a lot more, and not act so selfish anymore. - Caitlin


One thing I got from this trip is how hungry these people are for the Word of God. This week at the dump, the hunger they had was satisfied and many people were saved. This was a big eye opener for me because I had never seen so many people saved at one time. - Wayne


We had a lot of great experiences on this trip. God moved through our group everywhere we went. One thing that I have realized is that I need to continue doing what I am doing here in Mexico when I get back home. There is just as much of a ministry at home as there is here in Mexico. - Andrew


While in Mexico, our group united in an awesome way. I feel like we had a lot of faith. Especially when the lady in the rehab center could talk again. We believe she had a demon in her and with our group's faith, she was healed. It was a really awesome trip. This oprhanage is being run beautifully and I am positive this ministry has touch many of the groups that have come to bless you. - Christina


I was touched by the way our students were received everywhere we went. This speaks to the importance that "Caring Hearts" has in its community. I could really tell that God is using your ministry to serve His creation in your community. God bless your ministry all of your days! -Steve

No comments: