Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WALNUT GROVE ASSEMBLY OF GOD

This past week we were blessed by Walnut Assembly of God with a construction and ministry team. They worked on the coordinator house, and built an addition for our friend at the Human Rights Commission, Patty Armendariz. They also ministered at the soup kitchen, jail, dump, brickyard and our church. They blessed Oasis and Bethel with pizza parties. Many lives were touched as they shared the love of Christ wherever they went. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

lola said...

I was on this trip as the designated "photographer" and shared the gospel at the women's prison on Thursday. My name is Lori Laskovics, Manicurist/salon owner, and member of Walnut Grove Assembly of God here in Pittsburgh, PA. What a wonderful blessing to visit San Luis and minister to the communities that surround the blessed and precious Bethel orphanage. We ministered in the brickyard, the dump, Oasis, the soup kitchen, and the men's/women's prison. God is alive and working through his sons and daughters in San Luis, Sonora, Mexico...Patty is truly a "beacon" in her community and is being used by the Lord. I've been to San Francisco, but I left my heart in San Luis! God is good.

Sen'or Roberto said...

It's been five days since my wife and I visited the Bethel Orphanage in San Luis on my first mission trip with our church family. It has changed my life and shown me how the Lord works through the lives of others. The people of San Luis are poor, but humble...ready and willing to recieve anything we had to offer. We went to bless and came back twice blessed. You can see the love of God in all of the "el nino's" eyes. Especially the little girl that stole my heart, Magali. My name is Bob Laskovics, new missionary to San Luis, Sonora, Mexico.