Sunday, November 9, 2008

EVANGEL TESTIMONIES - PART ONE


At first, I was not sure about coming to Mexico. All in all it was a great experience. I particulary enjoyed going to the rehab center. The atmosphere was interesting at first, and I was unsure about myself, but God did great things there. We prayed with a woman who was mute beacause a demon was within her and she was set free. Do not get rid of this ministry tool! - Madisson.

I came on this trip not knowing what to expect. I knew that God would be doing many amazing things and I was ready for whatever he wanted me to do. God ended up doing many miracles and saving many lives. We can never underestimate what God can do. he changed many lives down here and he changed my life. - Maura

For me it was amazing to see the hand of God moving with us. Everywhere we went God was there in some way doing something amazing in someone's life. I didn't know everything was going to happen the way it did. - Desiree

No comments: