Thursday, May 6, 2010

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

Dear Friends of Caring Hearts,

I was just informed that Pedro, Fran, Sarai and Karla were involved in a car accident on their way to their hometown of Hermosillo. The three girls are in the hospital, Pedro is in police custody. Their oldest daughter Claudia is there helping the best she can. Please be praying for their well being, strength and wisdom during this situation. I am sure there will be economic needs presented before this is all done, be praying for provision in that area as well.

Ken

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying now. So sorry to hear this.

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please keep us updated. I am in shock right now. Why is Pedro in police custody? Do they think it was his fault the accident happened? With all his experience professionally driving, I can't see that being the case. How badly injured were Fran and Karlita?? Of course I will be praying. ~Jessica aka Yessi