Sunday, May 9, 2010

ACCIDENT UPDATE 5

Fran, Sarai and Karla are in San Luis. I am sorry to say that I misunderstood the nature of Fran´s injuries when Claudia and Pedro told me over the phone. It turns out she has a fractured pelvis, and not a ruptured appendix. She has been ordered to be in bed, immobile for 3 weeks, and then they are going to see how she is doing. PLEASE pray for her because as I am sure you can imagine, this will be a very difficult time for her. She can´t turn over, get up or do anything. Her mother and sister, along with her daughters and friends will be there to care for her, but she will need a lot of spiritual uplifting to get through this trial. Pray for Pedro as well, as I am sure it will be difficult for him to see his wife in this condition. Karla is doing OK, but has to wear a whiplash collar, and seems to be traumatized by the event. Sarai is suffering headaches, but otherwise is doing OK.

No comments: