Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PRODIGALS RETURN

This past Sunday, three of our most popular children with the groups returned after a 6 month absence, Dulce, Magali and Alberto. They returned to us in deplorable conditions, and the mother came crying said she could not deal with them any more. She is making a 5 year commitment to keep them here so that they can get better care and education. Please pray for them as they have been in the streets a lot and their minds are filled with foul language and bad circumstances. It will take a lot of prayer and patience from our staff to get them back on track and walking a straight path. I recently changed a number of their sponsors, if you would like to return to sponsoring them, let me know.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ken for letting me know that Magali has returned! I was saddened to hear that she had left and has been in my prayers often. I was her sponsor before and would like to become hers again. Do I need to contact you in some other way to complete that? Also, Are there any tangible items that I could send a package down that she could use? (Clothes/Shoe/Etc) Please let me know. Thank You, Elyse Cousins

Unknown said...

Thank you for updating us, Ken. We've been praying for them and we are so happy to hear they're back in the loving arms of Caring Hearts

Terri Gagliardi said...

I was so glad to see Alberto, Dulce, and Magali have returned. We will definitely be praying that all they have seen and heard in the past few months is quickly forgotten. May they remember how much love God has for them and that He has a purpose for all of us. Give them hugs and kisses and let them know they are in the comfort of those that love them.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! They are safe again!