Thursday, December 3, 2009

MORE ST. FERDINAND PHOTOS

Here are some more pictures and some testimonies from the Saint Ferdinand group.

I first must say that I lovvvvveee coming down here. This was my fifth year coming here and I hope I don't skip a trip until either I die or by some chance we stop coming down. So either way it'll be a long time before I stop coming. Anyhow, we achieved a lot and I must say that I accomplished the most personally this year. Zach and I did the aluminum roof at Consuelo's house with the help of Tyler halfway through and surprisingly we did a great job, we also did the stuccoing there too. I had a lot of fun. - Trevor

This trip was very mind opening. It was great. I realized that people are worse off than I am. It was good to see everything here to keep everyone grounded. - Becca

No comments: