Saturday, July 25, 2009

NEWS AND NOTES JULY 2009

Hey Everybody!

We are gearing up for a busy two weeks as the last two groups of the Summer season come to us back to back. God will be moving all over San Luis as these short term missionaries come to bless the people. In the meantime, we have been busy here. The kids of Bethel finished their Summer School, but their beauty classes will continue all Summer long. At Oasis they have started their carpentry classes and have finished their first door frame. They have also begun the construction of a block house which the groups will be helping with.

At this moment I am typing this from my home office as my office computer bit the dust this morning. Thankfully I backed up everything, but I will need to spend time getting that straightened out. Couldn´t have happened at a worse time, with a lot of groups, a family wedding etc. all at the same time, but God is in control, and I am trusting He will work it out. Pray for me, and if you would like to help financially with a new computer, let me know.

Here are some pictures of the projects the boys have been working on.

No comments: