Friday, March 27, 2009

CHRISTIAN LIFE CHURCH

We were blessed by a group led by the pastor of Christian Life Church in Trafford PA Gary Simpson. Others from 4 different churches also joined in the time of ministry throughout San Luis. Here are some testimonies and photos from them:

This trip showed me how to become available to those in need. I saw the eyes of Jesus in the children and incarcerated and rehabilitated people I met. The trash dump was a humbling experience and I hope to return again. – Pat

I really enjoyed the trip. I enjoyed the different talents in our group. Everything from the doctor skits, sign language, singing and ministering to the children. I appreciated the opportunity to come and minister to my father’s people. – Dee

I learned that God loves me and wants me to serve God with 100% of myself 100% of the time and that God truly loves everybody in the world no matter where they live and what they have done. I have also learned the joy of sponsoring a child here at Bethel orphanage and coming back to visit. It truly amazes me of how many people are touched and reached at Caring Hearts Ministry just in one week by meeting them spiritually, physically and in every way. I am in AWE!! - Randy

The kids are like a sponge, they can never get enough hugs, touches, time spent with. – Jim

We were expecting to minister to the people and they ministered more to us and they were so loving and open to all of us. We saw many people get saved. We prayed for a lot of people and passed out a lot of chocolate and rice and beans. What a blessing everyone was. – John and Donna.

God has led me to come and love the children and Mexican people. I have seen the poor people combing the dump for any thing of value. They live in little shelters that are built of any thing they can salvage -pieces of wood, metal or cardboard. They were so happy to get the rice or beans we delivered. It was eye opening to see how poor the people lived also heart breaking. The people were all friendly and kind. – Joanne

No comments: