Tuesday, September 7, 2010

INCLINE TESTIMONIES PART 7


Seeing what some of the people have in Mexico changed my selfish desires. I want to give more than I want to receive. – Ashlee

This was my second trip to Mexico. It was hard for me to come back knowing that Maria, the little girl I connected with last year was no longer at the orphanage. I was missing her and I was so worried about her because I didn’t know where she was. But on this trip God just really showed me that His plan is not like anything we can ever imagine. Isaiah 55:8 had been my verse for this trip from when I first found out Maria had gone home to be with her mom. On Thursday evening this lady opened up the service with that verse and it was just so cool how He is in control. It says “For your ways are not my ways neither are your thoughts my thoughts declares the Lord.” I feel such a peace now and I know that I can trust in Him with all of my needs. I pray for Maria and her family every single time they cross my mind and I know that God is taking care of them. – Karli

No comments: