Tuesday, September 7, 2010

INCLINE TESTIMONIES PART 6


My trip to San Luis, Mexico was simply a God-send. I am so grateful to have been given the provisions to go. God has truly made himself real on this trip , and through that I am so fortunate to have been used by Him and through Him. This was my third trip to Mexico and it was full of even more surprises and unpredictability than before. My heart had melted and still melts for every child that lives at Bethel Orphanage. They changed my life and show me what true love really is. From everything we painted to each and every ministry we were involved in, God, our Lord has show me that our mission is so crucial and life-saving for every single person. I highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants or needs a strong taste of what spreading the gospel is like. This journey has saved my life through my heavenly Father. – Brandon

No comments: