Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WELCOME TO AMERICA


Armando with his family at the Pittsburgh Airport.

Armando takes his first walk in the snowy landscape of Pennsylvania.

After over a year of paperwork and waiting, Armando Steele was finally able to go home to his new family in Confluence Pennsylvania. He had been left by his parents at Bethel when he was 5 years old and lived there till he was 12, when we was moved to the Oasis Boy Homes. Now at 17, he is starting a new life as an American Citizen. Please pray for him as he adjusts to his new life. If you are interested in contacting him to visit or show him your part of PA, let me know and I will help you get hooked up. I would love for someone to take him to a Hockey Game so he can be a Penguins fan like me!


Praying for Armando his last night at Oasis.

Farewell to Armando, we will miss you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ken-We will accept the mission of making Armando a Pens fan and getting him to a game for you!! I can't wait to show him Pittsburgh!!
Thanks so much for keeping up this blog. It is such a blessing and it helps me not to feel so so far away from all of you. Love, Marissa & Jesse