Thursday, October 15, 2009

MEDICAL CLINIC TESTIMONIES



This is my third trip to San Luis for a Medical Mission Trip. Every time I come here I am impressed by the love and compassion of everyone associated with Caring Hearts Ministries. This is a life changing experience. There is so much need here in Mexico and yet the people are kind, gracious and patient. The love of Christ is being shown to a lost and dying world and is changing it, one person at a time. I wish all my days could be as fruitful for the Lord as my time here in Mexico. I will definitely be back I brought my son with me this time. He loved it. – Dr. Rick

We love the precious little girls and boys at Bethel. They are always ready to receive and give a hug. We marvel at the progress and development of the children at both Bethel and Oasis. The boys from Oasis have become fine young men. They show respect and they will be leaders in there generation. – Jim and Becky

It is just great to be able to interact with people here who are in need. – Shelly

I went out to visit the shut ins one day and one of the women stated that she hadn’t had a seizure since the last time one of our grops had visited her. That had been about two months. Praise the Lord! – Paul

No comments: