Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NEWS AND NOTES

Hey Everybody!

Sorry for the delay in our updates. Juana, Kendi and I had a brief time out to attend my nephew Christophers wedding. It was the first time that my three brothers and I and our wives were all together. My oldest brother Todd works for the military in Washington DC, and my brother David, father of the groom, lives in England and works for NATO. Because of our international careers, we have been hard pressed to get together. It was a joy to celebrate this time with the family in Lancaster PA. I hope you enjoy the pictures.



Since our return I have been working on different administrative and financial issues while at the same time gearing up for this years medical clinic. If you are waiting for sponsorship info or photos, please be patient as we get caught up. School is also about to start, and that has us running around getting supplies together for 40 kids.

No comments: