Wednesday, August 25, 2010

INCLINE TESTIMONIES PART 2

This was my second year going to San Luis, Mexico. As always, God did incredible, life changing things while we were there. I could tell that He was clearly moving and working in the people before we got there, when we got there, and I'm sure He still is now. The presence of God was overwhelming the whole week. I could feel Him in everything we did. He created so many perfect moments and divine appointments that I can't even begin to list them all. He worked in us as much as he worked in the people of San Luis. >We met so many people who have so little but are so happy. I have to admit that if I was in their situation, I'm not sure that I would be able to rejoice as they do or be as grateful as they are. Being with the people in San Luis, even though I thought I knew what to expect (since I'd been there before) just completely blew my mind. I thought, before I came here, that my priorities were pretty okay, but my week in Mexico completely slammed them back into place. Even though it was so hard to leave, I know that God is still in San Luis and still doing amazing things. I can't wait to come back, but I am also happy to be home so I can tell people about all the amazing things I got to see God do. I love San Luis, and will always be praying for everyone there. – Gianna

No comments: