Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WALNUT GROVE ASSEMBLY OF GOD

TESTIMONIES

I have always returned from this mission trip with more than when I left. It is something that can not be bought nor exactly explained. It is true, you do not live by bread alone - John

This is my fourth trip here and each time has been such a blessing to me. To see the smiles and gratitude on the faces is something you have to experience. God's spirit is here and it is a joy to come and tap into it. - Donald

This is our fourth trip to San Luis, our second with a team. You became a part of our life in November of 2008, the first time we stepped onto this sand. The people, the children, most of all the love of Jesus that is ever present from authority to the smallest child. The ministries here give us a chance to share the gospel and bless those with needs as the scripture instructs. We leave with a fullness of joy and blessings beyond words. We are prepared to commit and make San Luis Rio Colorado, Sonora a personal ministry as well as continuing to lead teams as long as God shows us to. The children at Bethel draws us, the Lord works through us and we are blessed. - Robert and Lola

The blessings that the people gave back to us as we ministered to them and how they wanted to share with us blessed me immensley. - Bernie

My financial support for this trip was provided by our Lord totally. This was my first missions trip. My heart was totally touched at the Women's Rehab Center and at the Women's Prison. This was the first time I had the privilege of sharing the gospel with others. The whole trip has been a mighty blessing for me. Thank you for caring for these children. - Sara

No comments: