Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!

As we go about preparing for our 6th Annual Medical Clinic in a row, it starts seeming routine. A lot of work, which seem like I just got doing not too long ago, even though it has been a year. Honestly, it can be kind of a drag. I was sent a digital photo album from last years clinic, which lifted my spirits and made me realize, that is what it is all about. All through my time as a missionary, I have known the power of a face to move us. Here are some of the photos of folks who were ministered to last year, I think you will agree with me, seeing those needy eyes and grateful smiles makes all the work worth it. These faces have lifted my spirits and given me a renewed excitement for this years clinic. I hope they inspire you to pray, give and/or come to be a part.

No comments: