Monday, September 8, 2008

OUR FIRST BLOG ENTRY

Hey Everyone,

I am going to try something new. I have a number of friends in ministry who blog, and I have loved keeping up with them this way, so I thought I would give it a try as well so that our friends and family, and the friends of Caring Hearts can have a more frequent look at what is going on in the ministry. I am new at this, so bear with me as I get used to the idea, but I am hoping that this will be a blessing for those who pray daily for Caring Hearts and are interested in what is happening on a regular basis. I will include testimonies, news, prayer requests and personal thoughts along the way, and hope to have lots of videos and pictures too. Let me know if you like the idea and drop us a line, we want to know that you are being blessed by this new means of communication to you, the Caring Hearts who make our ministry possible.

In Christ

Ken

3 comments:

TomS said...

Ken,

This is a great idea. Even though we are over 2,000 miles away, we think of you, your family and all the people of Caring Hearts and San Luis every day. This helps us appreciate even more, all the great things happening there.

We look forward to seeing you in a few week for the Medical Mission trip. You are always in our thoughts and prayers.

Tom and Cindy

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not usually a fan of blogging, I absolutely love this idea. I'm always thinking about and praying for San Luis and wondering what is going on when I'm not there. The kids only tell you so much in an email! Thanks so much for doing this Ken!
~Jessi

AmyESprinkle said...

I am so pleased to be able to read about what's happening in San Luis. I look forward to the newsletter each month, but sometimes I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for it.

This is great that I'll be able to read sooner what is going on there at Caring Hearts.

I miss my friends and "family" of San Luis. May the Lord bless you today and every day.